You know I love a good face mask… and when I buy one – I want to see immediate results.
Seeing instant results is not always working when it comes to DIY, homemade, natural, healthy masks. Unlike chemicals, some natural ingredients are not able to penetrate and change your skin that efficiently, but using them constantly can do wonders for your skin.
However, I just tried out the most efficient, homemade, exfoliating and hydrating mask I ever made, a mask that left my skin silky smooth and I can’t wait to share it with you.
Natural coffee – is a rich source of antioxidants, will exfoliate and brighten your skin, increase skin elasticity, enhance circulation and reduce puffy eyes.
Green Tea – powerful antioxidant with anti-aging properties, reduces inflammation and blemishes.
Bio Cocoa Butter – hydrates and moisturizes the skin, has anti-inflammatory properties that help against blemishes. It is also an amazing antioxidant.
Bio Coconut Oil – nourishes, protects and cleans the skin.
- Put two teabags in one small cup, wait 10 minutes.
- Mix the coffee with hot tea.
- Add the Coconut oil and the Cocoa Butter and stir until you have a creamy paste.
- Apply everything on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Gently massage the mask while removing it with warm water.
- Use the remaining tea as a skin toner.
- Enjoy the way your skin feels!
I really hope you’ll test this recipe and share your results with me.